Hi there! Sooo, I have been accepted at SLCM and I’m just waiting for our classes to start on July. Weee! I’ve decided to make a blog post about my application adventure in SLCM. I will try to cover the application process, interview, tuition fees, etc.
1. Who can apply in SLCM?
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree and must have earned at least the ff:
- 15 units Biology
- 10 units Chemistry
- 9 units Mathematics
- 5 units Physics
- 12 units Social Sciences
- NMAT Result: strictly 90 percentile and above
- Not more than 36 years old.
- Failures must not be more than TEN (10) units from previous school.
2. What are the required documents?
- Accomplished Application form (link) with 4pcs. 2×2 recent pictures w/ white bg
- NMAT Result
- Transcript of Records
- Certificate of expected graduation
- NSO Birth certificate
- (2) Certificates of Good Moral Character (Dean, Guidance Counselor, Student Affairs, or College Secretary
3. How much is the application fee?
- Local Applicant – Php 2,500 / Php 3000 (late applicant)
- Foreign Applicant – $300 / $350 (late applicant)
4. Scholarship Eligibility?
- NMAT: 90% or higher
- Latin Honor (Cum laude, Magna, and Summa cum laude)
- No failed grade in any subject.
5. Tuition Fee
- Around 130k – 138k for freshmen non-scholars.
I suggest you call the registrar to inquire about the Scholarships. Don’t worry, they’re really nice. SLCM holds an Open House event every year and it is a good chance for those who are considering to pursue medicine to learn more about SLCM! Hmm, when will be the next one? I’ll post it here if there’s already a schedule.
Do you have more questions? Just comment below!